First Blog Task

 1) Why did you choose A Level Media Studies?

I chose A Level Media Studies because I enjoy media, in general and as a subject. I enjoyed GCSE Media Studies a lot and I hope that I will enjoy A Level Media also.

2) Did you take GCSE Media Studies (either here at Greenford or a different school)?

I did, I took GCSE Media Studies here at Greenford.

3) If you answered yes to Q2, what grade did you achieve in GCSE Media? What coursework task did you complete? What would you say your strengths and weaknesses were in GCSE Media?

I achieved a grade 9 in my coursework and a grade 7 overall, taking exams into account. I did a 2 minute TV drama extract. I would say I was a lot better at doing the coursework than I was doing the exams.

4) What grade do you hope to achieve in A Level Media?

I hope to achieve the highest grade I possibly can get. Considering I achieved a grade 7, I hope to achieve at least a B or an A.

5) What are your current thoughts about your next steps after A Levels - university, apprenticeship, work?

I don't really have any thoughts on them at the current moment. I just hope to be successful in whatever path I end up taking in the future.

6) What do you think the biggest MEDIA story of 2024 has been and why?

I also don't really have an idea on what I personally think was the biggest media story.

7) What media sources do you use to find out about news and current affairs?

I use social media sites like YouTube and Twitter.

8) What was the last film you watched?

The last film I watched was Deadpool and Wolverine.

9) What is your favourite ever TV series?

VERY hard to say. But I would say Stranger Things.

10) How many hours do you spend online in an average day? Is this too little, too much or about right? Why? (If you have an iPhone you can use Screen Time to get an accurate figure of how much you use your phone).

To be honest, it depends on the day. But I typically spend a few hours online, either doing work or playing video games with friends. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media Consumption Blog Task

Semiotics Blog Tasks